Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/13/2005 10:27:21 AM EDT
does anyone make an 18", medium profile, 1x7 or 1x8 twist, full length gas system barrel?  i've searched everywhere for something like this.  do i have to have it custom built?  am i the only one who wants something like this?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Come on guys, look at how this good question relates to other related threads.  It deserves an factual, reasoned answer.  For one, I think the answer is "no" and that the solution is to take an HBAR, cut it down and reprofile as required.  Any other views?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:58:28 AM EDT
[#2]
My 18" is a mid-length that Steve @ADCO reprofiled to M-4.
I have a  Gov. contour that "MAY" be cut to 18 for my next build.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
You're not the only one.  Right now most of the interest seems to be going toward M4 and "government profile" barrels.

White Oak Armament has a nice stainless SPR barrel here.  A bit much for a non-precision type rifle though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top