Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 1:07:39 PM EDT
good afternoon.

i have lurked for a long time.  finally have something to say.

i didn't like the trigger on my ar.  did a '15 minute practical trigger job' that i liked less.  trigger was smooth and light but sometimes it wouldn't pop a military [idi] primer.  i got to thinking that maybe i should buy a mccormick or jard or something like that.

i ordered some springs from David Tubb [the non national match kind] and put them in this morning.  i like it.  cheap trigger job of sorts for $19.95.  it ain't perfect, but it wasn't $150.00 either.

well, i guess the cherry is broken now.  just think.  you had a virgin for a few minutes. was it fun?

happy weekend.

peace.
bill
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
good afternoon.

i have lurked for a long time.  finally have something to say.

i didn't like the trigger on my ar.  did a '15 minute practical trigger job' that i liked less.  trigger was smooth and light but sometimes it wouldn't pop a military [idi] primer.  i got to thinking that maybe i should buy a mccormick or jard or something like that.

i ordered some springs from David Tubb [the non national match kind] and put them in this morning.  i like it.  cheap trigger job of sorts for $19.95.  it ain't perfect, but it wasn't $150.00 either.

well, i guess the cherry is broken now.  just think.  you had a virgin for a few minutes. was it fun?

happy weekend.

peace.
bill

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:37:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to ar15.com,  Bill.
What part of TEXAS ya'll hell from?
Got me a little spot near Clyde.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:42:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome abord!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#4]
hello there, mr. ybh_613.

i live in deepest east texas.  near palestine and tyler.

you can see a long way out there where you live.  used to go visit my uncle who was a lineman for the light company.  he climbed poles.  i shot jackrabbits.  40 years ago.  wow.  time flies when you're having fun.

thanks for the welcome.  nice place you folks have here.  i have a couple of kids who are gun freaks too and they like it too.

peace.
bill
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top