Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 4:50:11 AM EDT
sells both at a good price:

A.R.M.S. #22M68 Full Spacer
and
Magpul Extended Length Ladder Rail Covers

I have looked and looked, but have been unable to find someone who sells both.  Please help.  Thanks

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#1]
have you tried Mike @ csgunworks?

He is listed on the Industry Forum and is a reliable source for most parts
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:14:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

and
Magpul Extended Length Ladder Rail Cover

Trying to order everything from the same place, where's the fun in that!

I've found it best to deliberately order from several different places, heck you have to anyway, you make more great friends here on AR15.COM that way and support the members that support this site.
All these guys and gals that sell on EE are very reasonable with their shipping charges, and fast as sh-t too.

Here is a photo of my latest rifle, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT bought right here off the AR15.Com Equipment Exchange.
How many retailers did I order stuff from for this one, I'm not sure but it includes or probably includes SKD, Denny's, Grant @ G&R Tactical, Bravo Company, Operation Parts, Brightflashlights, T-Nut, MSTN, Legaltransfers, ADCO, Bushmaster, Eagle Firearms, Trijicon, JTAC, and probably some I forgot.
So all of you guys have got a piece of this rifle!

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
C4iGrant @ G&R Tactical
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Denny's  probably got it, I went to his storefront and he's got it all.  Good to do buisness with to.
Denny is in the industry forum.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:13:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Here is a photo of my latest rifle, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT bought right here off the AR15.Com Equipment Exchange.
www.pbase.com/edwin907/image/40397623/large.jpg

Holy Cow, edwin!!!!

That is awesome!!

Seriously.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Denny's  probably got it, I went to his storefront and he's got it all.  Good to do buisness with to.
Denny is in the industry forum.

I am sorry I don't know who Denny is, can you please link to his site.  Thanks  Nevermind I found it, thanks.

I have checked his site out several times before, and once again, but can not find the ARMS spacer on it.  I am curious where you found it.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:32:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:28:09 AM EDT
[#8]

I've found it best to deliberately order from several different places, heck you have to anyway, you make more great friends here on AR15.COM that way and support the members that support this site.
All these guys and gals that sell on EE are very reasonable with their shipping charges, and fast as sh-t too.

How many retailers did I order stuff from for this one, I'm not sure but it includes or probably includes SKD, Denny's, Grant @ G&R Tactical, Bravo Company, Operation Parts, Brightflashlights, T-Nut, MSTN, Legaltransfers, ADCO, Bushmaster, Eagle Firearms, Trijicon, JTAC, and probably some I forgot.

Edwin, that's one sweet AR!  Is that a 14.5' bbl with "stretched" FH to get to 16'?  Looks perfect.

Will
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:02:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Edwin, that's one sweet AR!  Is that a 14.5' bbl with "stretched" FH to get to 16'?

Will

Denny replaced the A2 on the 14.5 MRP barrel with a permanent mount Phantom 5C1 Comp/ Flash Hider (YHM-28-5C1) to make the 14.5" barrel a legal 16".
I really like this FH, clean and effective.

Edwin

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:57:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and
Magpul Extended Length Ladder Rail Cover

Well, thats a hell of a blaster!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top