Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 6:45:07 PM EDT
Hi Guys,  I got my LMT/Sopmod stock and I wonder how do you guys usually store batteries in? Do you put them  + or - side all in one direction?  Thanks
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a crane clone stock and the batteries make too much noise so I dont put them in at all
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I would suggest using some padding, such as cheap earplugs, in between each battery.  This will cancel the noise as well as prevent any accidental electrical discharge.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:15:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I would suggest using some padding, such as cheap earplugs, in between each battery.  This will cancel the noise as well as prevent any accidental electrical discharge.

+1

I cut foam earplugs in half and use them a spacers.

Works great.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I use  those  foam/packing  thingies, seem to serve its purpose.

TG
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 12:56:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks a lot guys for the advice!
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 on the foam earplug useage
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 5:47:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Foam earplugs are the bees knees. As an added bonus if someone forgets their muffs you've got them covered

My Vltor tubes each hold three Surefire batteries and an Aimpoint battery.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:42:08 AM EDT
[#8]

I cut foam earplugs in half and use them a spacers.
Works great.

Great idea.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top