Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/8/2005 5:21:46 PM EDT
I was told at the Gun Show in Grand Rapids, MI two days ago, that LMT make most of the things that M&A sells.  (Uppers, LPK's, Carry handles, BUIS... and so on)

Any truth in this?  

I asked her (the rep. or owner possibly) about RRA & she said they were equal.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 5:23:32 PM EDT
[#1]
correct.  LMT=M&A.
Link Posted: 3/8/2005 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
They sell LMT stuff

I dont know that I'd trust them that all their stuff is LMT, I'd have to see it before I laid out the money

I saw them sunday in Waukesha Wi. they had a few things marked LMT
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
correct.  LMT=M&A.

Link Posted: 3/9/2005 5:41:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Having done business with them back when they were Nesard I would take anything they tell you with a grain of salt. I imagine some of what they sell is LMT.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 4:58:44 PM EDT
[#5]
M&A also sells LMT uppers.  They sell LMT uppers for $1290 and the others for about $300.  Could the really be the same upper?  It seems kind of doubtful.
Link Posted: 3/9/2005 5:01:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
correct.  LMT=M&A.

I didn't think it was true.  Wheewww!
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#7]
LMT makes the upper receivers (unless otherwise specifically noted in an item description) for our M&A parts kits.

LMT then assembles all of the parts that we supply, including Wilson Match Grade Chrome-Moly Barrels as well as the minor parts which are all from current US Govt Contractors.

LMT specs them out and test fires each and every one, not every 3rd or 5th as some might.

Yes, we also sell the LMT MRP and LMT M4 Upper Halves, as well as many other LMT products.

Unresolved issues in regards to parts shipped? We know of none, unless they're just upset and haven't called us to fix the problem!

Hope that helps!

Veronica at M&A Parts

And take a gander at this: www.mapartsinc.com/anything.asp
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]

We’re not in the business of pissing people off.

Yeah, that's what SC_Texas was telling us just the other day...
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

We’re not in the business of pissing people off.

Yeah, that's what SC_Texas was telling us just the other day...

Do you have to start this crap all over again? Is it possible to have just one thread without a damn flame war on ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
LMT makes the upper receivers (unless otherwise specifically noted in an item description) for our M&A parts kits.

LMT then assembles all of the parts that we supply, including Wilson Match Grade Chrome-Moly Barrels as well as the minor parts which are all from current US Govt Contractors.

LMT specs them out and test fires each and every one, not every 3rd or 5th as some might.

Yes, we also sell the LMT MRP and LMT M4 Upper Halves, as well as many other LMT products.

Unresolved issues in regards to parts shipped? We know of none, unless they're just upset and haven't called us to fix the problem!

Hope that helps!

Veronica at M&A Parts

And take a gander at this: www.mapartsinc.com/theRant.asp

Welcome to the board

Your site is 100x's better then your last one.

Are you going to offer your catalog in printed form.
Link Posted: 3/10/2005 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
We hope to reprint another new 4 color version fairly soon, but we're so busy doing the regular work, we don't have time to stop and do the marketing thing. Prices in the AR market have been very changeable for two main reasons: 1) The price of weapons grade steel, and 2) the demand from the Military. For this reason, we will probably print a catalog and be forced to use seperate price sheets as inserts.

The easiest place to see what we have is to download the catalog- with the stated warning that the down load catalog has old pricing. Also look at Shotgun News and Gun List for the 4 different rotating ads that show the kits, barreled uppers and either: a) tools, or b) rails/sights, or c) butt stocks.  They will also change as time goes on.

The website is an improvement, but there is still a long way to go, not the least of which is to add photographs and better (or any) descriptions. Thanks for noticing!

Veronica at M&A Parts

Link Posted: 3/10/2005 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Do you have to start this crap all over again? Is it possible to have just one thread without a damn flame war on ARFCOM?

I just found it funny. You don't have to read it or anything else I post if you're tired of it.

Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#13]
I wanted an affordable upper for a pistol build, so I asked them if I could get the M16 commando kit with a semi auto B/BC and FCG. They wrote back, "anything's possible, it's up to you whether you want to commit a felony or not. What's a FCG?". So I bought a pistol upper from M1.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 12:21:58 AM EDT
[#14]
[darthvader]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:41:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 3:56:12 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope that helps!

Veronica at M&A Parts

And take a gander at this: www.mapartsinc.com/theRant.asp

Welcome to the site!

I think it's a good thing to at least see a representitive here from ANY company, it's always a good thing to find out what a company is all about first hand instead of hearing it from the rumor mill

Welcome to ARFcom
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
What's a FCG?".

Fire Control Group. Hammer, trigger etc..
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top