Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2005 10:12:17 AM EDT
Is there a place either here at AR15.com or somewhere else that a person could download a copy of the Rock River owners manual? I had an Elite Car A4 built, but it does not come with an owners manual. The folks at Rock River said I could download it at this website. If its here, I can't find it. Thank You for any help.       Larry
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
bump....      anybody?????        Larry
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 7:20:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Website, then find phone number on it. Next, just call and ask polite like.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I asked politely and they wanted $10.

I just download the manual in the information section.

Link Posted: 2/12/2005 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I belive, by law, they have to provide you with a copy of the manual..
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I asked politely and they said it would be $15.00.  It is not in the information under manuals and downloads.  By the way, they were somewhat rude for someone that had just spent over 900 with them. And yes, I did ask politely!!       Larry
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Just go here. There may not be a Rock River manual, but any manual for an AR-15 will work.
Link Posted: 2/12/2005 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]
The manual that came with mine was the US Army one. No mention of Rock River anywhere on it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2005 2:49:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine was purchased used.   The various manuals on the information section are all that is needed.

There was a time on several internet forums (1911.com and Pistolsmith.com) when Rock Rivers customer service was considered very poor.  Due dates given and not met, in fact, some significantly longer than quoted.  People sending in orders and before the project started deciding on some last minute changes were having a difficult time talking with someone who understood what they were talking about and where their orders were actually located.  People were having a difficult time getting questions answered.  Their response to e-mails were very slow.  The people who could not answer the questions were suppose to have someone who could respond and it often did not happen.  My recollection was there were several who cancelled orders because of the service.  All that being said, the Rock Rivers 1911's are very nice firearms.  My first and only recently purchased AR is a Rock River and I'm extremely pleased with the quality fo this gun.   I don't know if their service has improved but the products are great and well worth the wait.

Link Posted: 2/13/2005 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#9]
When I got my RRA it included a copy of the FM for the m-16 family.  I dont thing RRA has a specific manual unto themselves.  Do a quick google search, you should find all kinds of them to download.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top