Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2005 4:40:58 PM EDT
I told my FFL guy to order a Bushie lower  for me on Monday and he said they told him they are  backorded 8-12 weeks. My local gun shop ordered 8 complete rifles some weeks back and Bushamster shipped him just one yesterday.I live in Oklahoma and was wondering if everybody is experiencing a "no ban" shortage everywhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I wanted a rock river arms setup and ended up buying a varmint upper so I have something to shoot.  I'm going to wait for it to calm down a bit before I buy my next setup.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:24:20 PM EDT
[#2]
It took 2 1/2 months for me to get my lowers in from Bushmaster, and I am still -1 on the order. The 2 lowers that came in had 6 position stocks on them, the one I ordered without stock is backordered.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:16:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Bushmaster's manufacturing priority is going to be on complete rifles for quite a while.

Aren't you waiting for a couple of lowers, Lump?

IIRC, I ordered a couple of complete carbines from Bushmaster around the same time as you. My carbines are cataloged items with a few factory available mods. I'm still waiting, too.

I need another complete lower, as well, but I'm reluctant to put my order in w/ Bushmaster. I keep thinking that Eagle or ADCO will get some in that I can snag...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top