Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 8:03:32 PM EDT
I just wanted to say, I have a Magpul 93A stock on my carbine and just added one of their new modular grip systems and:

Magpul is, hands down, the best modifications I've ever made to any rifle - ever.

My 93a stock has been through multiple carbine classes, and it is the sturdiest, best cheek weld, comfortable stock I've ever used.

Now that I have the modular grip on there, I'd have to say its just as great as the stock.

Fantastic stuff, Magpul - thanks!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just wanted to say, I have a Magpul 93A stock on my carbine and just added one of their new modular grip systems and:

Magpul is, hands down, the best modifications I've ever made to any rifle - ever.

My 93a stock has been through multiple carbine classes, and it is the sturdiest, best cheek weld, comfortable stock I've ever used.

Now that I have the modular grip on there, I'd have to say its just as great as the stock.

Fantastic stuff, Magpul - thanks!

+1
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I just wish they could add some customer service clerks to respond to emails.  I've sent a few emails about the striker plates they are going to be selling, but can't seem to get a response.

I'm very happy with the two M93A's that I installed on my Bushmaster XM15E2S's
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Rich has been a little hard to get a hold of for awhile. I hope it's because he is up to his ass in work and turning a profit.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:15:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:26:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Magpul is great.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just wish they could add some customer service clerks to respond to emails.  I've sent a few emails about the striker plates they are going to be selling, but can't seem to get a response.

I'm very happy with the two M93A's that I installed on my Bushmaster XM15E2S'shr

Ya we're waiting on 150+ M93A2-R's with strike plates and sling adapters for our group buy.  Man the wait is a killer and this thread didn't help.  I have M93 envy.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:24:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#10]
I'd like to install a Magpul grip on an AR-10, and want to use the extended backstrap that extends upward.  Does the larger AR-10 frame create a gap there like it does with the Ergo grip?  If so, will Magpul provide a "gapper" to adapt its grip to the AR-10?

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 5:11:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Rich-

When are you going to have the different interchangeable tailpieces ready to go?

I'm looking for one to hold spare common size batteries that run optics & flashlights these days...AA's, N's, 123's, etc...

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top