Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/11/2005 4:57:33 PM EDT
I've searched pretty thoroughly but am unable to find a picture of a Cavalry Arms lower with a matching upper done in Norrel's Moly Resin. Found many beautiful pictures but it seems every body wants their guns black or OD green. I'm hoping they have a color that matches right out of the can without having mix it myself. If this stuff works as good as some of your pictures show, I'll to resurrect my old beat up AR180 with it as well.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:57:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Zak?

He is the only person I know who has tried several of the different "tans" and posted pics....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#2]
"TAN Flat - Toupe"
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Stickman, Zak,
Thanks for your replys.
Stickman I found your guide on refinishing with Norrel,s. It should put me way ahead on the learning curve. I was hoping that Norell's web sight would have examples of their color selection but none yet. I think I better practice on my old AR180 first but I'm still nervous about putting handguards and stocks in the oven even at reduced temperatures.  It looks like Armalite is making the AR180 again so if I burn the furniture it should be replacable now.  
Just opened an account with photobucket.com and learned how to post pictures so if it turns out good I'll post the pictures.
Thanks again,
Joel.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top