Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/10/2005 8:07:29 PM EDT
I picked up a Bushmaster M4 with 14.5 barrel and Izzy from ADCO this past Friday and let me tell you, the guys from ADCO were great.  They are a litttle over an hour drive for me but it was well worth it.  I couldn't find any good ARs in the metro Detroit area so I took a little trip.

The Bushy looks and feels well built with no rattles from the stock and a nice fit between the upper and lower.  No purple color and no other problems so far.  Now I just have to run a few thousand rounds through it to make sure it works.  What a chore eh?

Here's a pic with my other AR.  I don't really ever shoot the other one cause I don't have a convenient range setup for distance shooting and it is almost no fun up close.  I'm thinking the Bushmaster will be a lot more fun with the places available I have to shoot at.

http://wurm.ugl.wayne.edu/pics/ar15s.jpg
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, but ADCO let you leave without getting a rail system too?!?!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I had to get out of there before I spent any more money.  I was going back and forth between an EOTech and an Aimpoint for a while before I had to force myself to leave.  I'm sure they'll get more of my money once I recover from this purchase.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top