Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2005 11:31:08 PM EDT
with my M4gery. have
No failures of any kind, and it is definitely a "minute-of-B.G." kind of weapon.
I was able to keep a full 30 rd. magazine of wolf in a 6x8 inch box at 25 m., rapid-fire. Only had to adjust the sights a couple of clicks for windage to get the rounds on paper.

To say that I am pleased would be an understatement.
The excellent ergonomics and good sights just make it a pleasure to shoot.

Why did I wait so long to take the plunge?
I'll spend some more quality time with the piece this coming week, and actually sight it in with some Lake City ball.

Then, some serious slayage of boxes and cans!!!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:00:29 AM EDT
[#1]
pics?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:29:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone always told me that after I got my first AR, I'd want another one.  I always dismissed these comments.  When I bought my first one, I was already thinking about number 2 the same day.  Number 2 led to number 3.  I'm thinking about number 4 now.

Glad you like the new rifle!  Your bank account will thank you if you stay out of the picture thread!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:32:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I hated the black rifle till I lived with it for about 3 months. After that I wanted one. After I bought my first I was planning my second. Than I bought my second and now I am planning my 3rd and fourth.

It is a sickness that i dont want a cure to.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:11:44 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
slayage

added to my dictionary of cool words

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:13:51 AM EDT
[#5]
pix's
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top