Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#6]
an AIMPOINT mount on carry handle look very nice. I guess Eotech only look nice on Flat-top recievers. damn it, I'll return eotech in the morning tomorrow.

thank-you all for your pic.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:49:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Way to go bigbore! You win! You were the only contestent to post a pic of an EOTech on an A2! Johnny, Tell him what he wins!

Well, Strick, he wins a VHS copy of "my bloody valentine" and a six pack of Yoo-hoo

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
an AIMPOINT mount on carry handle look very nice. I guess Eotech only look nice on Flat-top recievers. damn it, I'll return eotech in the morning tomorrow.

Why not mount the EOTech in front of the A2 rear handles?  This way you have both a powered reticle and BUIS?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 12:53:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

WTF? You are going to return the EOTech because it does not look very nice on an A2 mount?

LINK

LINK
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF? You are going to return the EOTech because it does not look very nice on an A2 mount?

i only have one AR ... I bought an aimpoint ML2 not long ago and I recently purchased an EOTECH 551.A65 Rev F. I don't want to put both of them on my AR

I think it's time for another AR. so this ar won't be lonely.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#11]
this is a pic of my AR hmmm don't laugh at my cheap BSA dot please. I've tried to mount a new red dot (eotech on my handguard "c-more". but it is not high enough and the front sight was blocking the view) argh... well I dont know, I'll save up for an A3..

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:33:07 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I did but no luck

thanks edwin

Bullshit
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I did but no luck

thanks edwin

Bullshit

go to optics forum and check. you're one of those hater aren't you? I don't know why, I didn't do anything to you or against you. I just want to see a pic of eotech on A2 that's all. like i said before, if you don't like me or hate my foreign ass then ignore my thread. thanks alot
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#14]
You've started one topic there in the last week: Aimpoint vs. ACOG  I fail to see the similarity.

If you're referring to your "Red Dot on a Carry Handle" thread from 2 weeks ago, you didn't ask for pics in that thread - it was a general question.

Why can't you learn to keep topics where they belong?  Is it too hard or are you lazy?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:41:51 PM EDT
[#15]
dude READ MY QUESTION AGAIN

that was AIMPOINT V.S ACOG

my thread for today is EOTECH ON A2 CARRY HANDLE.

I WANT TO SEE AN EOTECH ON A2 CARRY HANDLE....

I also have an AIMPOINT
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Here's my solution.  M73 with EOTech 512 and A2 upper.  This same pic can be found here, which is in the optics forum.  BTW, this setup cowitnesses just fine.

Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:45:11 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Here's my solution.  M73 with EOTech 512 and A2 upper.  This same pic can be found here, which is in the optics forum.

groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TwByAJwYXfYU7alzbvdfMML!HMq*CkHvhaxLlvvB2PTb25B9yDm8VTBAuqPk9T9er6AAPAcbtrUabSj4!U!zAvbO4*ucfuMdPZ0osnzB!Ax4Fx6TL6vPnQ/Current_config02.jpg?dc=4675498026372738628

nice flash-light mount. where brand is it? is it one piece?
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

It's a combination of a YHM angle mount and a set of Weaver 1" low rise scope rings.  In that pic I used both sets of rings.  I have since removed one set as only one set is necessary to secure it properly.  I bought the rings at Wal-Mart.  They are more secure than the Fobus light mount I had and much less expensive.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a combination of a YHM angle mount and a set of Weaver 1" low rise scope rings.  In that pic I used both sets of rings.  I have since removed one set as only one set is necessary to secure it properly.  I bought the rings at Wal-Mart.  They are more secure than the Fobus light mount I had and much less expensive.

thanks.. i bought my fobus light mount around 26 bucks and i thought it would fit stream light stinger but it doesn't. hmmm gotta save up for a real weapon light..  

thanks.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:37:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
this is a pic of my AR hmmm don't laugh at my cheap BSA dot please. I've tried to mount a new red dot (eotech on my handguard "c-more". but it is not high enough and the front sight was blocking the view) argh... well I dont know, I'll save up for an A3..

img40.exs.cx/img40/2179/72e63pv.jpg

You need to learn to just ignore the front sight tower.  I can see the C-More not clearing it but EOTech dot should be over the front sight.  Same thing happens when using a ACOG on a flat top reciever.  Front sight post is still there but you learn to ignore it and concentrat on the target while superimposing the cross hairs/red dot.

CD
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img40.exs.cx/img40/2179/72e63pv.jpg

You need to learn to just ignore the front sight tower.  I can see the C-More not clearing it but EOTech dot should be over the front sight.  Same thing happens when using a ACOG on a flat top reciever.  Front sight post is still there but you learn to ignore it and concentrat on the target while superimposing the cross hairs/red dot.

CD

I like this eotech alot, i probably keep it and buy my self another AR from RRA for $800 at local gunshop after I get my tax return . but i don't know if I should get a flip front sight or a regular one.

Thanks CD

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top