Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 2:21:12 AM EDT
Not sure where to post this at,But here is the question,Where and what type of cheek pad is the best to get out there for a collapsible stock 6 position ?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the one I got but it says it won't fit the newer stocks.  It's mean to be a riser for scope use.  If that's what you were looking for, it could probably be modified to fit.

If you just meant a comfy cover, most I've seen weren't really designed for the CAR stock.  I saw something that held an extra magazine on the opposite side and it probably was the most functional of coverings.  I made one out of a cheap fur hat that wouldn't fit me so I chopped it up.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top