Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2004 5:23:29 PM EDT
I'm searching around for a varmit 20" flattop upper and I see that M&A has a kit with a Wilson match barrel. anyone have experience with these. I have two BM and a Colt but I would like to piece together another rifle. Any experience with M& A?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
glennv ...

If I'm not mistaken, Les Baer makes Wilson barrels.

I've seen 'em at the range here off 8th street ... the guys (and one gal) I saw shooting with 'em say they're great.

The one gal I saw shooting was impressive, and she swore by it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
glennv ...

If I'm not mistaken, Les Baer makes Wilson barrels..

Wilson barrels are made in Branford, CT by Wilson Arms.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
glennv ...

If I'm not mistaken, Les Baer makes Wilson barrels..

Wilson barrels are made in Branford, CT by Wilson Arms.

I stand corrected sir.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Wilson air-gauged SS on my RRA. Great barrel, shoots sub-MOA with decent ammo. Hard to get a better barrel for the money.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:46:00 PM EDT
[#5]
get the RRA from ADCO not the model 1
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a 24" Wilson barrel and it is more accurate than I am. I'd like to see what could be done with my gun and a decent scope with an expert at the trigger. I am pleased to say the least.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top