Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/1/2004 4:19:21 PM EDT
Hey guys,
    I am not much of a poster and I feel bad about putting up this thread, but I need help finding a picture.  I need a silhouette of an M-16/AR-15.  My name is Kevin Lind and I am an officer in the Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Gun Club.  We are a school funded club that's purpose is to promote gun safety, shooting sports, and cure overall ignorance about firearms.  Right now we are in a dispute with our school's new administration.  They are attempting to take away our charter.  This picture is needed to create a t-shirt for distribution around campus to show the faculty and administration of our numerical support.  If someone could post a file of the silhouette, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time,
        RoseMech

lindkm[remove]@rose-hulman.edu
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish you the best of luck with your plight.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Good luck, wish I had something.  Enjoyed many of your guys shoots a few years ago.  The shoots you guys put on are awesome, and great for the community in general.  (you need some ARs!)  Salute to the Rose Gun club from a Purdue Alum, you guys rock!  (you weren't one of the two guys at the hoosier shoot in sept were you?)
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
First of all I was at the Hoosier shoot, and it is great to finally meet you on the forum after meeting you a couple of times in person.  But best of all we were lucky (and unlucky).  We got 2 new AR's under our old administration last year, but that was during the ban...  

Thanks for all your support!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top