Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/1/2004 12:03:28 PM EDT
When you ask a manufacturer a couple of questions in either an email or in the Industry Forum and for some reason they only answer one of the questions instead of both and then you have to ask them again to answer the other question. I hate that. It happened to me earlier.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
yep

There are some vendors that will give all you ask for and more- and they are the ones that will last.

There are others, that act like they are doing you a favor by selling you their products.

I know that isnt directly what your question asked (2nd question/ignored), but it is notheless a theme I have noticed.

The 2nd question business- is but one example of a vendor (in any business or industry) that isn't listening to his customer
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, earlier I had 2 questions about an upper, one was who made the parts and the other was asking if was available in A2 configuration. I only got an answer about who made the parts. The configuration question was pretty important as far as I'm concerned, but I guess it wasn't. I asked again about the A2 and didn't get an answer. Oh well, there are a few other makers of uppers that might want my order Thursday.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top