Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/31/2004 5:25:06 PM EDT
I can't find the thread on the EE. Does anyone have one? If so, how do you like it?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:30:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one.
Needs to be refinished, as mine was pretty shiny/reflective.  
Very good buy IMHO.  Tight, good cheekweld, and it is rattle free.  
Glad I got one.  
Mine is on a VLTOR tube.  

EDIT: I Kryloned mine until I can get it refinished in the summer.  pic is post Krylon.  
And some of the anti-Airsoft people here have shot it and couldn't tell the difference till I told them.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:36:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 5:58:05 PM EDT
[#5]
So did the airsoft people get a license from Crane, or are they all illegal copies?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info guys, I found the thread.

I have to bitch out and try this clone...I know...I know it's an airsoft but guys seem to be happy with theirs. Besides I'm running short on cash, X-Mas and kids.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]

So did the airsoft people get a license from Crane, or are they all illegal copies?

Made in China!!!  License??  Hello!! The designer from Crane told me on Saturday that LMT had the only license to produce the stocks.  

While they might look great, I doubt they will take much hard use.  Just me thoughts.

Larry
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 7:39:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Crane selected two companies to license, LMT and ARMS. It seems that ARMS decided not to go into production as there were no protections from the Airsoft types, and so many other good systems. LMT have the only legitimate production, with gov't certifications of proper materials, dimentions, etc. US gov't is the biggest buyer. The Crane stock is not gas mask friendly, so that is another factor for sales to many.
Jack
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top