Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 9:36:55 AM EDT
Look what I found.

After the theif at the gun store refunded my cash, I found this one in a local hunting store.

Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
How much did it set you back?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#2]
$910.00  The price keeps going up on these damn things.  This will be my last new one.  I'll build the rest myself.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:05:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup, there is certainly money to be saved in getting the parts you want, and building things yourself.  Still, I think you should get a lot of enjoyment out of your new weapon.  One of my main factors in building, is that I can buy parts as I find good deals.  I have two ARs that I have built super super cheap by simply waiting and looking around.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
BUMP
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:05:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#6]
That would be a Bushmaster, no doubt about it.  Good price also.  I've seen better, but I've seen worse also.  Glad I could help.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:53:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Good find, there's a ton of people looking for these. They dont last very long where I am from and the prices are higher in these parts too!

The prices have just gotten outragious since the ban died.  I guess the prices are going to keep going up as long as the demand stays high.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yup, there is certainly money to be saved in getting the parts you want, and building things yourself.  Still, I think you should get a lot of enjoyment out of your new weapon.  One of my main factors in building, is that I can buy parts as I find good deals.  I have two ARs that I have built super super cheap by simply waiting and looking around.

+1

I have saved a ton of cash on AR builds by biding my time and looking/waiting for the right deals. This methodology lets me rationalize those other times when I compulsively blow an obscene of money on parts that I just "have to have"
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top