Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/30/2004 6:04:00 PM EDT
I was wandering which lower parts kit I should get. Maybe you guys can give me some pointers, this is my first build-it yourself AR. Also, how hars is it to put lower together? I'm fairly handy with most types of guns, but I've never messed around much with AR's. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I recommend Rock River Arms, I built a lower last week using RRA's kit and everything went together really smooth, no problems at all and it was my first build. I got it from Eagle Firearms for $54.

Building a lower is easy, just read Falaraks write up. Take your time and everything will work out great. I was suprised it was as easy as it was.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#2]
basically they are all the same.

DPMS is where i go for lower parts.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
GPSS is a vendor here, and Tommy has lower kits for around 55.00
www.georgiaprecision.com
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:54:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I second the post about Tommy @ GPSS.  Great place to deal with, and you're going to have to spend a lot of time working hard to find better prices or FASTER shipping turn around time!  He gets my business for parts.  Always in stock, and always out the door ASAP.

Tom  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top