Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 1:25:00 PM EDT
I have an Oly pre-ban lower. It is new as of a few months ago. I bought it new back in May 1990. I recently had it “rebuilt” @ Oly. What this means is that they forge you a new lower and put your old serial # on it. It has about 300 rounds through it. I have the original purchase paperwork

Being Oly, the mag well is a tiny bit snug. About 2/3 of the mags available will drop free but the other third won’t.

I would be willing to sell it for the $150 I have in it or trade it to a brother in need in the occupied territories.

It is currently assembled in the following state (no FCG). If you want some of the other stuff besides the bare receiver, you can have it for my cost.

I would be willing to trade for a lower of any reputable manufacture (Bushy, Armalite, Rock River, Oly (forged only), Ameetec, DPMS, etc.). However, no Colt, please. Despite the high quality of the product, for political reasons I will not own anything manufactured by Colt in the past 15 years.

No dealers please. This is for the bro’s in need. If you even think about turning this over to make a buck off one of our allies trapped behind enemy lines I’ll hunt you down like a fucking dog.

Best regards,

SD
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a damn good deal, too bad I live in Texas. Would you be able to provide paperwork?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
IM Sent.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Would you be able to provide paperwork?

Yes.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good for you SD... to bad my fellow NYer beat me to it!  Let me know if he doesnt go for it.

I have a "preban" BM lower (if you do a search on MRP, you will see it) that I am willing to let go to one you guys still on the dark side, for what SD is doing. It currently has a new KAC 2-stage, but I can pull that and let you have it in a similar fashion, IM me, I'm sure we can work a trade or deal.
BTW: I was born in NY (Rhinebeck), the same year my father went active duty in USAF in 1952.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Email and IM inbound  on that lower PCurtis!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top