Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 11:25:37 AM EDT
I need a set of rail covers for my Daniel Defense 9.0..
Just wondering what ones fit and which ones work the best?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I prefer the 'rubberized' type rather than the KAC with the latch.  Cav Arms and Magpul seem to be really popular (I use the Cav-Arms 'Ladder' style on all my rifles due to the fact they are the lightest style that will protect the rail.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I use Magpul Ladders on top and bottom and the XT's on the sides.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:09:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think I'm old enough to be old school yet, but I have yet to try anything I like better than KAC.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't think I'm old enough to be old school yet, but I have yet to try anything I like better than KAC.

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I like the Falcon ladder type, personally. I think that they make 'em for Magpull and Cav any way.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:42:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Another alternative: Dark Parts.

I've got a set on a RAS II and like them better than the KAC panels.  The locking mechanism is MUCH better than anything else I've tried.  I haven't yet got around to the TD or Magpul covers, though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:48:35 PM EDT
[#8]
no experience with any other rails then the KAC  Rails.
I like the looks compared to the other brands.

I like the attachment system. its very positive and does not come undone unless I want to remove them.

I like how they hold up and do not get hot under sustained fire. They are very solvent resistent

Only drawback is they are pricey. but since I got a bunch, I'm good to go and see no need to buy any others as these satisfy all my requirements.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 1:57:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top