Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are they compatible?

Thanks

CRC

This combo has been noted to be tight in the past.  RRA prefers to keep the tolerance on the rear takedown lug tight.  Some people have had to file their uppers to fit, some bang them together with mallets and shoot them till they are loose.  Those are the facts, editorial to follow.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay.

I have a RRA lower.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 5:30:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I have just the opposite, Bushy Lower and RRA Upper. It fits perfectly, not tight, not loose. I would assume it would be about the same reversed.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#5]
One other note. My personal experience is that Bushie builds their AR recievers and uppers a bit wider than RRA, so you may get some overhanging of the upper on either side of the lower.  Not a functional issue; just cosmetic. I did want to alert you to the possibility though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 12:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got a RRA lower and I'll be getting my Bushmaster upper next week. Hopefully they'll match up nicely.....
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:28:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I run a Bushmaster upper on a Rock River lower.  It was very tight when I first slapped it on, but loosened up after alittle while.  No problems now.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top