Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2004 3:57:40 PM EDT
I have seen soldiers in Iraq with Bush '04 bumper stickers on their buttstocks. And just wondering where do you get them or lawn signs while I am at it?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
At the stage of the game it probably won't be that easy. I had a few yard signs that got ruined by a recent storm and I went  back to the place I got them last weekend and the had nothing at all anymore.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]

I got mine at a gun show... they were handing out all kinds of signs (yard etc.).
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:35:20 PM EDT
[#4]
What, You mean that guy who said he would sign the AW Ban Renewal if it hit his desk?

Why the hell would you want his name on your AR.
If anybody's name should be on there, it should be that of Tom Delay(R)
At least he had the balls to stand up and say the ban was BS, more than anyone can say for dubya.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What, You mean that guy who said he would sign the AW Ban Renewal if it hit his desk?

At least he had the balls to stand up and say the ban was BS, more than anyone can say for dubya.

Agreed.

i wasnt happy that bush said he'd do it.
but it didnt happen and he knew it would never get there.

the way he handled it was fine by me.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.

i wasnt happy that bush said he'd do it.
but it didnt happen and he knew it would never get there.

the way he handled it was fine by me.

I know what you are saying, but it still irritates me because it gives credibility to the anti-gun lobby, that he would even pretend to consider it.
I don't really think he gained many votes by doing so, though I'm sure that's why he was advised to do it.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Micheal Badnarik is for gun ownership, he would have all gun laws dropped.  But the LP doesnt get any respect, the Rodney Dangerfield of politics.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:57:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

No, he means that guy that made sure it wouldn't cross his desk so it wouldn't be an issue. Its called politics....
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:00:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, he means that guy that made sure it wouldn't cross his desk so it wouldn't be an issue. Its called politics....

I still say you can't trust any politician.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#10]
I won't argue that, but the list of people who I actually trust, is pretty darn slim anyway.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:28:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Go to www.georgewbush.com and look up the local GOP headquarters.  Back in April I bought a couple stickers from the website (first car in my neighborhood with one), but by now they're giving them away.  They should be happy to hook you up.

Bush/Cheney '04!
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:31:19 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a miniature version of the bumper sticker which measures about 1 1/2" by 3" that they give away at events and rallies.  I have an extra one of these if you want it.  The only catch is that it has a small pin hole through the top where my wife stuck it to a bulletin board.

You should also be able to get them at your local GOP headquarters.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:36:20 PM EDT
[#13]
That way Homeland Security will be better able to identify your AR when they come to confiscate it to protect you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#14]
My local replublican office didn't have any left. I would put the sticker on because I support George Bush. Most people I talk to who are for Kerry are uneducated. Most of the time when I talk to people I change their views. Good to know they are at least more educated when they get to the polls. I already did an early vote. So I have and am doing my part.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top