Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 2:02:52 PM EDT
Do these mags work ok in Colt 9mm ARs?  I see them pretty cheap considering what the Colts cost, and wondered if they work.......thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the Rimfire and Pistol Caliber section - lots of good info over there...

Spooky
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do these mags work ok in Colt 9mm ARs?  .......thanks in advance

Yes
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:42:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do these mags work ok in Colt 9mm ARs?  .......thanks in advance

Yes

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:43:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone at the range let me try one.  My OEM Colt mag was 100% reliable but the converted UZI mag jammed three times and it wasn't even a full mag.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:52:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I had nothing but problems with the converted UZI magazines.  I expect my weapons to function 100%.  I swapped to the Colt magazines, and I've never had another problem.

If I wanted to use UZI magazines, I'd buy the VM-Hytech magazine block that was designed for them.  

That.....or an UZI.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#7]
who converted teh uzi ags?????
if you don't want BHO then go direct from RRA for 35, if you do want BHO, mr. black guarantees his work.
As usual, you get what you pay for.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 6:29:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
who converted teh uzi ags?????
if you don't want BHO then go direct from RRA for 35, if you do want BHO, mr. black guarantees his work.
As usual, you get what you pay for.

They were factory converted UZI magazines by Scherer (the same guys that make the Glock magazines).
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top