Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/27/2004 12:33:45 PM EDT
I've been over at EE to look for  an EOtech sight I've been thinking about  getting and I looked at some ads for "preban" lowers. Is there something special about a preban lower that makes them somehow special. I wouldn't thinks so. Seems to me they would pretty much be the same thing that was always sold. Am I missing something here.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
some states have aw bans.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:23:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
some states have aw bans.

I realize that but I'm trying to find out if somehow a "preban" lower is different than, for lack of a better term, a "postban" lower. People selling these make it sound as thou lowers made before the AW ban are somehow "better" than lower manufacture postban. Like I said, I doubt they are any different but I guess people are trying to capitalize on the whole preban era. But then againg maybe I'm wrong.

ETA, Oh I see what you are saying. These lowers would be grandfathered in according to law.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top