Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 7:07:13 AM EDT
Well, I've been on the preorder list at AIM for a 16" M4 since the day after the Bill Clinton gun ban went away. Can't beat their price with a stick. I've called about once a week for a month and a half now, and their response has always been "2-3 weeks." But yesterday they told me that they are seeing the 20" rifles starting to come in. And they said BM contacted them and they WILL have some M4s in later this week or early next week. I'm not sure how many preorders they took, but I hope I'm near the top of the list.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks. My local dealer also said he is getting some in later this week. Maybe they did a run on barrels recently.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:22:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I talked to AIM this morning and they told me 6-8 weeks with a big MAYBE.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:15:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I emailed them this morning requesting a time frame for a 16" A3, because I will be ordering shortly.  I received a response of 3-4 weeks within an hour.
I am willing to wait my turn, but 6 weeks when you're told 2-3 is rediculas.  I'd rather know the actual date even if it was far off, than keep getting pushed back.  I realize that would be difficult, as they are at the mercy of their distributors.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:28:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, let me clarify what I said above.  They guy I talked to said that for new orders it would take 6-8 weeks from time of order.  And that the people that had already ordered will be getting theirs first.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered a 16"m4a3 with profile bbl that should be comin in on one of the first orders. I have recently bought parts to build one instead so I can pick and choose what parts I like. I will have the BM for sale when it comes in with the AIM shipment.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:02:26 AM EDT
[#6]
We have 20" A2s in stock ready to go, But anything in 16" has been waiting, waiting, and waiting.  
I have some 16 M4 A2s coming in tomorrow.  
I'm trying to get them faster but its been slow from Bushmaster.  
Bryan
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I cancelled my order with AIM so anybody who might want my order might wanna callem and see if they can have my place in line....if they would do that
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top