[#2]
Im gonna get one of those and take it to the range lol. The shooting range lol
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, 500 yard drives...

Do they make a putter?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:06:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't see any remarks about alphabet gang approval.

Since these are the facts as far as I know:
-Golf Balls are mostly rubber. (inside the shell)
-The caliber is >.50in.
-Could be used as a less-lethal device.
-Uses a powder charge as propellant.

This in conjunction with the golf balls may be considered a DD if used as an AP device.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I never should of asked. HAhahahaha
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Less lethal device? Ever see what a golf ball does at 200 mph? I can drive the ball 300+ yards consistently, and have occasionally hit a tree at close range off the tree. Let me tell ya, if it hit a person in the head it would kill them, and if it hit anywhere else it would break bones guaranteed. Now double that speed to get to 500 yards as advertised? It would be lethal. Now, if I can only get my country club to approve of me having my AR in my golf bag................

Seriously though, what kind of pressure does this thing generate? It can't be good for the gun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Seriously though, what kind of pressure does this thing generate? It can't be good for the gun.

Ever notice that hardly any military uses those rifle grenades anymore?  Hint.. Hint..
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Less lethal device? Ever see what a golf ball does at 200 mph? I can drive the ball 300+ yards consistently, and have occasionally hit a tree at close range off the tree. Let me tell ya, if it hit a person in the head it would kill them, and if it hit anywhere else it would break bones guaranteed. Now double that speed to get to 500 yards as advertised? It would be lethal. Now, if I can only get my country club to approve of me having my AR in my golf bag................

Hey here in Boston the police shoot unarmed civilians in the face with less-than-lethal weapons.  Killing one college student over a f%$#ing baseball game.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:31:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I read the officer in charge (untrained on the FN303) was handing them out to any officer that would take them, trained or not. And then he joined in.

In addition to a senseless death, this is a black eye on the department. And I bet it royally pisses off the FN guys.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:38:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
In addition to a senseless death, this is a black eye on the department.

Not to mention the poor rioting student.

I assume the pun wasn't intended
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 4:43:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Hmm, 500 yard drives...

Do they make a putter?

Yes they do I use my Vltor Modstock club foot
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top