Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 5:07:16 PM EDT
I love the looks of these stocks and have been toying with the idea of putting one my my heavy barreled varminter--a dpms super bull 20.  

Is this a dumb idea?? Am I going to be able to get a good check weld??

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Very comfotable.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a grand idea to me, I think you'd be very happy with that setup. I am a big fan of the Ace stocks.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one.  To me it is much more comfortable than the regular buttstock.  Everyone likes it that has shot my gun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I own one of the shorty versions and like it very much. The cheekweld is extremely comfortable

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Love It!

I do have one recurring problem with this stock, though: the front roll pin keeps walking out and I've yet to find a way to secure it once and for all, even though I have the proper punches, etc., for such things.  

I was next to another ACE stock owner at Gunstock and I saw his pin do the exact thing mine does as he was shooting!  I had my tools with me so we chased it back home, zip-zap!, but I wonder why this is happening?  I ought to write the factory but I'm a lazy sh*t.  
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:43:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Get a Magpul 93A.  It makes all other stocks obsolete.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:08:18 AM EDT
[#7]
If you like the look then go for it.  It if a very good and comfortable stock.  I have a shorty one that I am debating on whether or not to switch out for a collapsible stock.  If it was collapsible one it would be a no brainer to keep it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 11:20:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I have two. Cheekweld is fine and they look great.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top