Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2004 12:33:10 PM EDT
I recently bought a stripped Bushy lower in celebration of the end of the AWB and built it up quickly so I could go to the range and have some fun.  When conducting a final inspection, I noticed there was a slight flaw so rather than live with it, I sent it back.  Since I was leaving on week-long business trip, I didn't have time to remove the mag catch and trigger guard so I just enclosed a note asking Bushy to remove them and send the parts back.  Not only did they do that, but they reinstalled them on the new lower free of charge!  I am very impressed with their customer service and would encourage those of you who are looking to buy a rifle for life to go with Bushy.  Oh, and the fit and finsih are excellent.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#1]
+1
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:39:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I received a Bushmaster complete lower about two years ago that was ordered through Keisler's.  The sides of the lower receiver were quite rough and uneven.

I called Bushmaster, they said send it back for replacement (it's the serial numbered part, you know), and that they'd get a replacement right back to me.

And they did.

And really fast.

And it was fine.

And they did it with great cheer.

I agree, Bushmaster is right at the top of the heap in terms of customer service.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 8:05:06 PM EDT
[#3]
what was the slight flaw?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:35:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently bought a brand new bushy 20" A2 "no-ban" . After firing just six rounds at a 100 yd. target, it was clear that my rifle had problems. I had used 16 clicks of windage to get to the center of my target. I love my iron sights, so I called cust service and spoke to a bushmaster smith. The smith said it was within mil-spec, but just barely, so send in the upper. Eight days later, I had my upper back and all is well, rear sight is where it belongs and I'm happy. They do seem friendly and eager to please over there at bushy.          
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Now only if their Quality Control department could straighten their act up their customer service folks wouldn't be so busy.

Digital
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top