Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 12:06:16 PM EDT
Heya peeps,

After building my first three AR's in 5.56, I think I am ready to make a kewl 9mm one.  

This question goes to the masses:  Who makes the best (this may also include value vs money best) 9mm carbine kit / upper?

Before anyone say's "Hey do some research."; my research is currently leaning towards the RRA stuff in the price vs value arena.  

The oly stuff seems to be a good idea with the whole mag / thingy that they do... altho it seems that oly has a dubious reputation.

As usual!  Thanks in advance for the ensuing wisdom.

- Gazukull!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Wrong forum.  Try here:

Pistol Caliber Forum
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#2]
And make sure you read the FAQ in the Rimfire/Pistol Forum too! (Read it FIRST!)
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
How about I just answer your question.

You've made a good choice, stick with the RRA kit.  If it comes with a mag block, great; if it doesn't, go with the Hahn block.

Buy COLT magazines, as they're the only reliable magazines currently available.

Just my $.02
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How about I just answer your question.

You've made a good choice, stick with the RRA kit.  If it comes with a mag block, great; if it doesn't, go with the Hahn block.

Buy COLT magazines, as they're the only reliable magazines currently available.

Just my $.02

Opps!  I'll check at the pistol forum for the skinny!

Rabbit9 thanks for the answer!  Pointed me in the right direction.

- Gazukull!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top