Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/24/2004 5:17:45 PM EDT
I have an AR with an aftermarket Gas Block. I looked a litttle closer today and it appears that the hole in the Gas Block is not drilled in the correct spot. It is about 1/16 of an inch off. Has anyone ever come across this..?  i do not know what kind of gas block it is, but it has four rails on it. It appears that I may have to mill or grind the gas block untill it fits...
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Does everything function right? Have you fired it that way? If it works I wouldn't screw with it.

Could you describe the problem a little better? I don't know exactly what you mean.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#2]
PRI on a DPMS barrel was off by .071" which it didn't cycle.  After aligning the holes it now works 100%!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top