Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2004 5:45:45 PM EDT
What is the skinny on this rifle? I haven't seen much on the forum about it. Thanks for any info about +/-.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Cruffler.com has a pretty good review of this rifle.

I also wrote up a short review of it for falfiles.com, where it's in the review forum.

Good luck.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#2]
The skinny is they aren't making a folding stock for it, an integral part of the original design IMHO. With the price the way it is, I'd rather just go and roll my own AR...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:52:14 PM EDT
[#3]
ftierson,

I AM IMPRESSED! Crumpler.com answered everyquesiton I had and many I didn't know I had. This site will be one of my favorites.

Thanks,
Cap
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Do a search in google. There a few reviews, mostly positive. Accuracy according to reviews is like 2MOA at 100 yards. Sadly, armalite has chosen not to upate the rifle to a ban free status, which would feature a folding stock and flash hider, obviously. A guy that has one at my local range says it is much cleaner than his AR15 20" after a day of shooting...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]
No side folding stock makes it a deal killer for me.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:43:36 PM EDT
[#6]
They need a better optics mount. That proprietary POS they currently have ruined it for me.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top