Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2004 12:10:01 PM EDT
Just read the description...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31681&item=7108357720&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#1]

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31681&item=7108357720&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Bushmaster Type Hand Guard Shorty for 16"

Measures 6.5".  Used a few times but in NEW condition.

Auction is for item pictured above only.  THIS IS NOT A GUN...attn eBay employees, this is NOT any of the following, so please stop ending my auction:

- THIS IS NOT a Air/BB/Pellet gun
- THIS IS NOT a Blowgun
- THIS IS NOT a Dart firing taser
- THIS IS NOT a Speargun
- THIS IS NOT a Flare, flare gun, flare gun receiver or launcher
- THIS IS NOT a Kit that can be used to create a firearm
- THIS IS NOT a Spec and/or blue print for assault weapons
- THIS IS NOT a Any firearm receiver including "cut" or "demilled", partials, and 80%
complete
- THIS IS NOT an Illegal component such as silencers, converters (to convert a firearm to have automatic capability), and short barrels

It is a hand guard, YOU PUT YOUR HAND ON IT... it doesn't shoot or kill nice little bunnies with rainbows on their mind and peace in their hearts...so please stop ending my auction.  IF you are going to monitor this category at least hire people who know about firearms. THANKS!

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:12:53 PM EDT
[#2]
lol

...it doesn't shoot or kill nice little bunnies with rainbows on their mind and peace in their hearts...
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
lol

...it doesn't shoot or kill nice little bunnies with rainbows on their mind and peace in their hearts...

That would make a good sig line.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

+1  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
feel on the floor when i read that. thanks for the laugh, but i am sueing you for my medical bill.. hahah

bbr
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:48:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Best description I have seen yet!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Ebay will shitcan the auction anyway. Any accessory for evil assault weapons is verboten.

Oddly enough, if he puts the work "Airsoft" into his description the auction will probably be allowed to stand
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:58:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't even need that, but I'm tempted to bid on it just because it has such a great description.

When did ebay stop allowing that to be sold? I bought 2 AK47 stocks a few years ago off ebay.

Ebay SUCKS!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:00:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I don't even need that, but I'm tempted to bid on it just because it has such a great description.

When did ebay stop allowing that to be sold? I bought 2 AK47 stocks a few years ago off ebay.

Ebay SUCKS!

it was around June of this year.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:28:17 PM EDT
[#12]
That is great. Those morons at Ebay have no clue.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Ebay will shitcan the auction anyway. Any accessory for evil assault weapons is verboten.

Oddly enough, if he puts the work "Airsoft" into his description the auction will probably be allowed to stand

Wonder how long it will take for this site to go the way of Ebay?? Airsofters have free reign here.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Man... that sucks.  I didn't realize Ebay had placed restrictions on firearms related merchandise.  I bought a kick-ass RRA upper about a year ago off Ebay.  I noticed the last couple of times I was there at an "AR-15" keyword search didn't turn up near what it used to, but I didn't know they had stopped allowing the auctioning of firearms related materials.  I also noticed that anything that did turn up said "Airsoft" on it, which I thought was pretty weird (things such as Phantom flash hiders).

Man... what a world we live in.  I leave you with a quote I found recently:

Sigmund Freud: "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Holy Schnykies that's hilarious!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Man... what a world we live in.  I leave you with a quote I found recently:

Sigmund Freud: "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

Read on and see what Freudian Psychology has to say about people obsessed with weapons.

Everything has to do with the size (or lack therof) of your weapon.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top