Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 7:16:31 AM EDT
Hey guys... a couple days ago wes from MTSN put up a picture thread that showed off some of his very nice work... can someone help me find this thread. I search and searched but cannot find it.

Thanks

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#1]
As there's 38 of his posts that come up, suggest ya just go to the EE and look in NEW & USED rifles and parts till ya find the particular one your interested in......., as from your desription or lack thereof I can't tell which one your looking for, sorry.

oh yea, also check out the Industry forum as he's got posts under his company name there too.......

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:32:59 AM EDT
[#2]
The thread I'm looking for showed a a picture of a US contractor in Iraq with an open rifle case laying on the ground showing off his rifle set-up. In the case was both a SPR upper and an M-4 upper, with a single lower. I really want to get a second look at this set-up..... does anyone remember in which thread they saw this pic????

I remember it was the pic thread that showed a pic of a SAW M249 sitting on on the front seat of a humvee beside an M4, with no one insdie the vehicle.

I don't know if that helps, but......
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#3]
It's in the industry section in the MSTN area.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:36:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Okay here ya go, www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=206924

It was easy to find w/ the description.....

Mike
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Thank you Mr. Wilson... not the thread I saw it in.... but that is the set-up.... so just as good. Thanks again.... much appreciated.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top