Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 4:30:34 PM EDT
I have a new Rock River lower with collapsible stock.  Trying to decide which upper to use.  I want a 16" chrome lined barrell, with a  rail type forend.  I'd prefer a 1/7 twist, but RRA offers only 1/9.  That isn't really a big issue for me.  More of a want than a need.  Is the LMT worth the extra money?  Advantages?  Any  fit issues using one with the RRA lower?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a LMT 16" upper on a RRA lower. It fits very nicely together with zero noticeable movement.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:41:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an RRA lower and LMT upper, fit is outstanding, colors match almost perfectly and the reason I went with the LMT is, it came with the M4 feed ramps and the 1/7 twist.  Just personal preferance.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top