Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 9:47:00 AM EDT
I need a new case because my rifle out grew the factory BM one (added a scope). My rifle is in the shop and I need to know the dimenions of a A2 with a scope. What height would I need 11/12/13 inches?

Bushamsters has a soft case thats 11'' in height, I wonder if that would the be enough? Any suggestions?

Thanks
 Bri
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
That will be enough.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:29:09 AM EDT
[#2]
BFIBri - I purchased this carrying case for my scoped AR and there is plenty of room.  I could have probably lived with the carbine lenght, but went with the full size for future "growth".  Seems like a well made case and I like the fact that it doesn't look like an evil black rifle carrying case.

www.bushmaster.com/shopping/accessories/dc-car-15.asp
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
The Black Hawk cases are kick ass. I hold 10-30 round mags loaded and it gets heavy, with the Black Hawk I have a shoulder strap that  helps with the load.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top