Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2004 4:23:07 AM EDT
Does anyone know if a FSB that uses an A2 post can be converted to an aperture? I heard about a front aperture/rear ring iron sight setup where the human eye can line up concentric circles better than the traditional front post/rear aperture.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:02:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes it can and many sell the replacement sights in differing styles your referring to.....

Mike
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 5:07:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe KNS makes a round front sight with a cross hair reticle.  I think it just replaces the front sight post.  Global Tactical sells them.  I'm sure there are others.

Found it: KNS Front Sights
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe KNS makes a round front sight with a cross hair reticle.  I think it just replaces the front sight post.  Global Tactical sells them.  I'm sure there are others.

Found it: KNS Front Sights

I have one of those and I like it.  Its not suitable for a SHTF rifle cause mud can easily clog it up and its tough to get out without ruining the crosshairs.  It would be better for taget use if the crosshairs were thinner than they are, but for people/deer sized targets its great for the ranges most can use open sights at.  The front aperature does not seem to make me any quicker though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top