Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2004 3:16:08 PM EDT
Do you think people would buy enough to make it worth it to a smaller business to do a run?....

This is just a what if, I would like a slabside large front hole lower, to make a mock SP1.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:27:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd buy one!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#2]
That makes 2...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
SP1 lowers. Absolurely not.  Repro A1 type with the hump for the front pin detent/spring, and with or without the mag release fence; I'll take two.

BTW, when we had a thread on getting the A1 type, last week, someone posted they had inquired about having some built.  Minimum order, if I remember correctly, was 5000.  You got that kind of money?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BTW, when we had a thread on getting the A1 type, last week, someone posted they had inquired about having some built.  Minimum order, if I remember correctly, was 5000.  You got that kind of money?

So, that's like what, less than 5 grand dealer cost, right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 Repro A1 type with the hump for the front pin detent/spring, and with or without the mag release fence; I'll take two.

That could work for me...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top