Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 9:38:35 PM EDT
I am new to the ar15 world.  On the waiting list for a new bushy ar15 m4a3.  Wondering if you kind folks good provide with with some of your favorite websites to buy parts, accessories, uppers, lowers, stocks, anything for the ar15.  Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the industry forums, they support the site and offer everything you could want.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:29:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Go to the industry forums, they support the site and offer everything you could want.

- BG

Ditto, but also would add a couple of great companies that aren't in the Industry section:

Brownell's

Yankee Hill Machine Company

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
For basic parts kits; Model 1 Sales, for Stag lowers; Eagle firearms. I like to keep my weapons as "plain Jane" as possible, so I don't know were to get the other goodys.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
a need a place that has good prices on the Knights RAS free float tubes
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#5]
EE (Equipment Exchange here on this site)

Everything you need, and more than you could ask for.
Cheers
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:23:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top