Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 8:00:35 PM EDT
Picked up a Colt 9mm Carbine.  It is marked LEO/Gvmt use only.  It has the bayonet lug and appears to not have the sear block in the lower.

Couple of questions:
What is the model # of this gun or where do I find it ...6450, etc?
Will the lower accept a RLL or DIAS without any modifications to the lower (i know the carrier will for a RLL)
What type of mag block is in it from the factory?  How does it equate to some of the other aftermarket ones?
What are these worth today with things being all LEO crazy and all?hanks,Blueglow
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:33:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If it is a Colt your mag block is Colt and permanently attached to your mag well.  As far as how the Colt compares to the other guys.  Except for Olympic (and maybe a few others I don't know about) everyone is sells a copy of Colt.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top