Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2004 5:24:38 PM EDT
First heres a little background. I ordered a M1S car15 kit after the AWB ends so i can have a rifle with all of the evill features. And a week later it arrives and im as happy as one could be. So i go ont he hunt for a lower. So i called a local gun store to see if they had any lowers. They say that they can order a RRA lower for about 110 and a weeks wait. So I go down there after having to call repeatedly for dirrections because the guy there gave me bad ones and so i get there and the guy quotes 135 now, so I get it anyways, for convenience. And so I call him to check on my order and he says it will be in in 2 weeks now. I call again and he says 4-6 weeks. Now Im pissed. So I call him about cancelinmg my order and he says i can. So I go to find a lower at a gun show and I hind a Mega lower for a 100 so i buy it on the spot. So I go home to build it after buying some ammo. So I start to build it, every thing is going great until I get to the trigger. It was a shit trigger and the gun would not go together with it. So now I had to wait another week for M1S to send me a new trigger. In which I got today and so i finished it up and now I have my second AR15. Although its a little stiff sence i havent shot it yet. And its a very tight gun. And when you pull the trigger the trigger pin rolls Im not sure if thats normal. If you gget a M1S kit I would recommend get in bushmaster trigger parts. Cant wait to shoot it, but i cant until next week sense im going hunting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:26:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't think the triggers pins are suppost to walk.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It walked some stoped and now its just turning/rolling.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top