Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 2:40:03 PM EDT
I am looking for a thigh rig that will accept 3 - 4 spare mags, allow me to run a dump pouch and one that is FAST.

Also looking for tension adjustable kydex AR mag holsters that can go on the thigh rig.

PALs set ups are OK - but inherently slower as the mag holsters are not rigidly held in place. I am also NOT looking for mag holsters with flaps.

Ideas?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#1]
3-4 fully loaded mags on a thigh rig is A LOT of weight. 2 mags is the most I would run (and Do) if you still want some speed and agility. there are a lot of different set ups. take a look over at the boards at  WWW.lightfighter.com
That's the place to ask a gear question (and buy it) just my $.02
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a drop leg 4 mag pouch and love it by www.soegear.com.  Excellent company and excellent product.. Its a little on the heavy side but depending on the application it may be just what you need.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a 4 mag drop leg pouch from CQB Solutions (now Spectre Gear). link

You can use either the velcro or the buckle closures to secure the flap. Worked just fine for me at Gunsite.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top