Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 12:54:03 PM EDT
Would appreciate any web site addresses that deal with Colt ar-15 parts,mags,history etc. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#1]
[yoda] Google, you seek Google.  Your friend it is [/yoda]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
get out!......really!?
I just don't feel like going through the first 862 web sites  to find that REALLY good one. Any way, someone  posted a web site here that is FANTASTIC! I ordred Colt mags from them that ARE Colt mags(not just a floor plate) for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy cheap. Great service, and just a smoooooth transaction all around. So I'm hoping for more.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[yoda] Google, you seek Google.  Your friend it is [/yoda]

Only if you are looking for airsoft....
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#4]
heres a few to get you started

One

Two

Three

Four

and my personal favorite
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
get out!......really!?
I just don't feel like going through the first 862 web sites  to find that REALLY good one. Any way, someone  posted a web site here that is FANTASTIC! I ordred Colt mags from them that ARE Colt mags(not just a floor plate) for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy cheap. Great service, and just a smoooooth transaction all around. So I'm hoping for more.

REEEAAALLLYYYYYYYY ! OK Im looking for colt mags for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy cheap. With Great service, & Smoooooth transaction. So Let me in on the secret.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:47:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, That first one is just to good to be true, and was the one I was refering to.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#7]
See!, this is what I was afraid of. Well now they know the site, but not the order # of those mags. DAMN IT!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#8]
And for those skeptics out there that don't believe my good fortune. I was at the range last week, the guy next to me was shooting a bushmaster. We got to talking, and it turns out he collects Colts but shoots the bushmaster cause he can't bring himself to shoot the Colts. Showed him the mags, told him the price, he does a double take and asks to see the mags. I hand him one he views the Colt on floor plate and body, manufacture date. And asks me the price again. You know the look you get on your face when you just payed double the month before? Thats the way he looked.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#9]
You mean $22.00 a mag is waaaaaaaaayyyyy cheap  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I was at the range last week, the guy next to me was shooting a bushmaster. We got to talking, and it turns out he collects Colts but shoots the bushmaster cause he can't bring himself to shoot the Colts.

That makes no sense to me.

When you have a Colt that you wish to keep as an investment/safe queen, you buy ANOTHER Colt and make it a "shooter."

Scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone know how long Specialized Armament Warehouse takes to ship an order. Are they fast & friendly to deal with?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Anyone know how long Specialized Armament Warehouse takes to ship an order. Are they fast & friendly to deal with?

Got a couple recievers and rifles from them in under a week, but the parts and "stuff" took about ten days
Good people to do business with
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:47:25 PM EDT
[#13]
$12.50 is waayyyyyyyyyyyyy cheap!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top