Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/19/2004 12:06:34 PM EDT
Need "something" to raise up the portion of my stock where my "cheek" rests when aiming.
A "Pad" or "Cushion" or ???
Adjustable would be treat!

What is out there ??
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:43:23 PM EDT
[#1]
What kind of stock do you have?
A2, CAR, etc..
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Collapsable

My bad
I should have specified
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:47:13 PM EDT
[#3]
What upper are you shooting....A1, 2, 3; what kind of stock are you using?  There are several options.  Although I don't know specifially the link you can goto www.dpmsinc.com or www.bushmaster.com they have a few options there.  I personally own one from DPMS and it it TOO TALL for my varminter set-up with a scope.  Before I was looking just under where I wanted to and now I'm WAY over the eye relief.  If you're using a scope with the carry handle, it would work just fine I think.  But not too great on the A3.......but there are more than just the ONE I bought too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
how fancy do you want to get?
i have seen someone go to the junk yard and they gave him an old block of rubber from the bottom of an auto chassis which he shaped to fit the stock.  he glued it to the stock with some sort of glue.
i shot it and it was comfortable.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
"Cherokee" makes a number of cheekpieces for A2 or CAR stocks. Cheaper brands can also be found by doing a search for "cheekpiece" or "delta cheekpiece." I'm sure one of the industry partners sells these or something similar. I know Delta Force does.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Has anyone used the "dpmsinc" CAR 15 cheekpiece (# CP-03).
Can you fully colapse a "standard 4 Position collapsible stock"
with the cheekpiece attached?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got Bushmaster's Tele-Stock Cheekpiece on my carbine and the (2-position) stock collapses fully. The cheek piece has a cutout for the charging handle in the collapsed position but you cannot charge the bolt in this position.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top