Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 7:48:55 AM EDT
Is anyone else waiting on their RRA uppers to ship? I am waiting for (2) RRA A2 midlengths to ship. I think it is close to a month now. I know it is not ADCO's fault. I sure hope they ship soon. I have (2) RRA lowers with collapsable stocks ready to go.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Good, so it's not just Bushmasters that everyone is waiting for! Ive been waiting on mine from AIM Surplus for over a month now. Complete rifle that is.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, I got mine within about a week and a half (give or take) from Eagle Firearms!
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered my RRA upper before the ban expired (I took a gamble and ordered a pre-ban), and it took a month for it to arrive. If you ordered yours after the expiration, you're probably looking closer to 5 or 6 weeks. Be patient though, it's worth the wait.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top