Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/15/2004 7:28:27 PM EDT
My stock LE Colt Carbine has a creepy trigger pull right out of the box. I don't need a lighter pull, (though that would be fun!) but I want it to break clean and crisp. Is this something that I can entrust to any local competent AR gunsmith to fix cheap and simple for me? Or, can I get an after market trigger myself that it easy to drop in and won't creep?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
First you might want  to take it all apart and clean it well and lube it up.  Might just have machining shaveings or such on it.

Second,  if you do decied to go w/ a after market trigger.  They are really easy to put in.  Goes in the same as stock trigger.

i my self went for a look

Didn't make any difference, i just wanted to be a bit different.
DPMS

m.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:32:32 PM EDT
[#3]
JP Enterprises "poor man's" trigger job. $10 from Brownells. It replaces the springs with lower power ones. I'm going to order it next week and will post a review as soon as I get it installed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top