Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 7:05:17 AM EDT
Has anyone had any problems with Model 1 Sales' 7.5" pistol uppers? It might not be too late to ask since mine hasn't shipped yet...

I ordered my upper while my pistol buffer was in shipment so I could mount the buffer to my stripped lower to get the legality issues out of the way. I hate naked parts...

I ordered a 7.5" A3 upper with an A1 FH, a National Match front sight post, and a removable carry handle. I'm going to use the carry handle with my other AR's as necessary. National Match front sight posts really help with short sight radii(i?) on my M4 style rifles, so what the heck?.

I just called and they said that I was on the top of the list, they keep running out of handguards and barrels and they are waiting for a shipment. I've already got a spot in my "exotic guns" case for it..

I'm going to go ahead and order some Wolff springs for it though to keep the lower company.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
just get one wolf spring for it
get the longslide 45 spring, #1 seems to be the consensus, maybee #2 for a 7.5
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
i will be doing a 7.5 soon
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:47:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going to say all those barrels going to the funshow here across street from my work, but did not see the truck backed up to front door today.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Avengeusa said:

just get one wolf spring for it
get the longslide 45 spring, #1 seems to be the consensus, maybee #2 for a 7.5

I say:

I read and saved Kaliburz's and Noner's posts about their problems and their solutions in a doc. I figured on getting a #1 and #2 to experiment and find the better one for 7.5. I've got some small boltcutters that I used to make chainmail that ought to cut the springs and then clean it with a dremel. I'm also going to get some more washers like the one that came with the buffer kit. I'm in for some playtime!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top