Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 12:12:51 AM EDT
Anybody know who has the lowest price on Ar15 forged lower receivers. Bushmaster is getting $184.00...thats to much. The last one I bought was $110.00 with paper work and ffl transfer included. I need some web address's and cost please.

Thanks,
                  Heavyhinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Essential Arms probably. Or Mega or Stinger lowers. Check the EE, there are a few dealers in there.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:59:25 AM EDT
[#2]
www.carricozarmory.com/products/megalower.htm

www.eaglefirearms.net/Rock%20River%20Arms%20Lowers.htm

www.rbprecision.com/rock_river_arms_ar15_rifles.htm

www.ameetecarms.com/

RGUNS.net

For ameetec click on the section that says specials to see their stripped lowers.

Also, check out the prices on Eagle Firearms Bushmaster lowers... I gave you the link only to their RRA page.

These are good places to look. This should give you a good start.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:59:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice recvrs. a buddy and my self bought 10 $67.50 from joeken firearms   www.joeken.com
$69.99 for one great fit and finish . They are LAR grizzily forged  7075 aluminum. do a group buy.
Just remember George Bush  barely won last time and really hasn't made any friends  in the last 3 plus years. He has my vote. joeken # 1928 289 6429
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top