Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:42:46 PM EDT

Do the buttstock mag pouchs that are made for the collapsible stock any good? I had one for an A1 stock and it worked great. Any body having problems using them?

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the butstock pouches at www.spectergear.com/.  They have been know for some great products.  The one they offer for CAR stocks looks like it would work very well.

Sarge
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got my m-4 stock and moved my blackhawk mag pouch onto it. I got the 6 position stock and it has a grove in it for the parachute cord I use to hold the front of the pouch, then the Tac. sling runs under that. The only thing I don't like is if the stock is collasped it's hard to grip the charging handle or the forward asest. But it's easly fixed by pulling the stock out to full length.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top