Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:16:54 AM EDT
Are we getting our own AWB now???  I just heard a rumor last night that came originally from a cop.  For the love of god someone shoot this down. (no pun intended)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:21:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Read this.

Damn beat by 4 sec.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are we getting our own AWB now???  I just heard a rumor last night that came originally from a cop.  For the love of god someone shoot this down. (no pun intended)

I heard Gramholm is going to try to push thru a bill for mich it was on the NRA web sight. If you want something you better get it soon
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#4]
There was  an article about the ban ending in the ann arbor paper.  The Ypsi police chief was quoted as saying something like....."  Guns that are used for nothing more then mowing epopel down on the street should not be allowed int he hands of the public."  Pisses me off that even law enforcement officials are ignorant.  How exactly do you mow someone down with a semi automatic weapon?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:45:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was  an article about the ban ending in the ann arbor paper.  The Ypsi police chief was quoted as saying something like....."  Guns that are used for nothing more then mowing epopel down on the street should not be allowed int he hands of the public."  Pisses me off that even law enforcement officials are ignorant.  How exactly do you mow someone down with a semi automatic weapon?

When it has a 6hp briggs and straton on it

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:19:12 AM EDT
[#6]
better get to gettin
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Currently the bill sits in the Senate Committee on Judiciary.  The committee chair is Alan Cropsey of the 33 district.  Senator Cropsey has stated that he has no intention of acting on this bill.  The Senate bill number is SB 1381.  
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#8]
All of the feedback I have received from the letters that I wrote have indicated that this bill will go nowhere in the republican controlled house and senate.  Where we stand after Nov. 2 will decide on who wins.  

Be sure to send letters now and keep up the fight for our rights.

Echap
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#9]
if it passes i am moving to a free state
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
if it passes i am moving to a free state

+1
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top